Listen to this episode of The Rankings Podcast as host Chris Dreyer interviews Bill Hauser (@Bill.HauserBiz) CEO of the SMB Team, about what it takes to run a successful pay-per-click advertising campaign for your personal injury practice. Tune in as Bill discusses how to optimize and monetize your Google Ads, the metrics to gauge your PPC marketing success, and why you should be using his keyword alignment method.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Bill Hauser?
- How do you establish a budget as a new firm?
- What are obvious words that negatively impact SEO?
- What are some general metrics attorneys should be paying close attention to?
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels