VP & CTOHometown: DuQuoin, Illinois
Education: BFA, Southern Illinois University
Interests: Adventure Racing, Cycling, Wood Turning, Archaeology
Internet Marketing Bio & Experience:
I am the VP/CTO of Rankings.io and I have an extensive background in web marketing and design. I graduated from Southern Illinois University Carbondale with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a an emphasis on Communication Design. I have worked extensively in both the print and digital marketing industries.
I currently live in Columbia, Illinois with my wife, Tara, two sons, Elijah & Avett, and daughter, Juniper. When I’m not working and intaking hazardous amounts of coffee (seriously like twelve cups a day), my interests include reading, mountain biking, gravel cycling, wood turning, and adventure races.
- I’m an avid, albeit unsuccessful, adventure racer and cyclist
- I’m a member of the Illinois and Central States Archaeological Societies, Ducks Unlimited, & Whitetails Unlimited.
As Seen In:
- Forbes: Law Firm SEO: Six Tactics Attorneys Can Use To Start Seeing Results
- Forbes: Google’s Top Ranking Factors For Local SEO
- Forbes: SEO Friendly Website Design: Building A Strong Foundation For Search