Thanks for booking your podcast interview!
Here’s what to expect:
- Your interview will be recorded with both audio and video and run approximately 30-45 minutes.
- You’ll need both a quiet space and good lighting to maximize the quality.
- Our audience is primarily composed of personal injury attorneys and those who work in the personal injury industry (i.e., marketers).
- What questions should you expect?
- Our questions are based on our research of you and your career. We begin our show with an “origin story,” then segue into growth, accomplishments, and marketing lessons. As such, you won’t have to “prepare,” as you’ll be speaking from your own history and experiences. Of course, if there is something specific that you want to highlight (e.g., a book release, a current event, etc.), please let us know in advance.
- The show will go into professional post-production immediately after recording and will be queued for publication (typically) 3-4 weeks out.
- We’ll email you all social media assets (both @mentions and links) generated for the promotion of your appearance.
If you have any specific questions or concerns whatsoever, please let me know.
Chris Dreyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)