John Gomez (@Got.Gomez) is one of the top-performing trial lawyers in the nation. Since 2005, Gomez Trial Attorneys (@833GetGomez) has won multiple seven to nine-figure cases and secured over $750 Million for their clients. John uses an arsenal of tools to emotionally connect the jury with the moment of injury and loss.
Today, we dig deep into what it takes for a PI lawyer to become a great trial attorney.We cover pre-trial preparation, crafting compelling stories, strong opening statements, and getting the restitution your client deserves.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
- Rankings.io Instagram
- Chris Dreyer Instagram
- Rankings.io Twitter
- Rankings.io Website
- John Gomez on Instagram
- John Gomez on LinkedIn
- Gomez Trial Attorneys on Instagram
- Gomez Trial Attorneys on LinkedIn
- Gomez Trial Attorneys Website
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is John Gomez?
- Turning problems in the case into advantages early on
- How to select focus groups, stay on track, and not get lost in your own narrative
- Establishing reciprocity with your judge and jury in the courtroom.
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels