Tune in to this episode of The Rankings Podcast as host Chris Dreyer talks to Cameron Herold (@Cameron_Herold_COOAlliance), Founder of COO Alliance, about his play-by-play strategy for recruiting the perfect second-in-command. Cameron shares his expert advice on interviewing for culture fit, networking with industry leaders, and, as a bonus, leveraging free PR tactics to improve your firms SEO rankings.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
- Rankings.io Instagram
- Chris Dreyer Instagram
- Rankings.io Twitter
- Rankings.io Website
- Cameron Herold on Instagram
- Cameron Herold on LinkedIn
- COO Alliance on LinkedIn
- COO Alliance Website
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Cameron Herold?
- How to personalize your branding and social presence
- When should a law firm consider hiring a COO?
- The value of coaches and having mentors
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels