Listen to this episode of The Rankings Podcast with Chris Dreyer as he interviews Ben Bingham (@BenBingham_Esq) of Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC, about how to propel your law firm to award-winning success. Together, they unfurl the secrets to retaining elite talent at your practice, acquiring valuable client reviews for your website, and motivating your team to go above and beyond. Stay tuned.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
- Rankings.io Instagram
- Chris Dreyer Instagram
- Rankings.io Twitter
- Rankings.io Website
- Ben Bingham on Instagram
- Ben Bingham on LinkedIn
- Benson & Bingham on LinkedIn
- Benson & Bingham Website
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Ben Bingham?
- How to start hiring new associates as a growing firm
- What does Ben look for in new employees, and how does he retain them?
- What business books can Ben recommend for firm advice?
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels