Alex Valencia (@AlexanderValencia) and his wife Yvette dipped their toes in the legal web waters with a single law firm, and after explosive success, quickly found themselves in high demand. They created their company We Do Web (@WeDoWeb_Inc) in 2009, and have been providing effective and affordable digital marketing solutions to attorneys and small practices ever since.
From topic selection to promotion, Alex dropped a ton of tips in this episode, so if you have any questions about your content strategy, this is one you wont want to miss.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
- Rankings.io Instagram
- Chris Dreyer Instagram
- Rankings.io Twitter
- Rankings.io Website
- Alex Valenica on Instagram
- Alex Valencia on LinkedIn
- We Do Web on Instagram
- We Do Web on LinkedIn
- We Do Web Website
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Alex Valencia?
- What strategies can you employ when selecting article topics?
- Why is content gap analysis so important in a content strategy?
- What are the different types of content that law firms should be covering?
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels