Podcasting has the power to build communities, share your authentic voice and unlock marketing potential. Today’s episode is for every attorney who has thought, “I really should start a podcast” but isn’t sure how.
Robert Ingalls, Chief Podcast Strategist at LawPods (@LawPods), shares with us his passion in hopes that it will help you improve your business and connect with your audience. We discuss how to get the most out of branded content, podcasting best practices, and how extreme ownership can really take your firm to the next level.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Robert Ingalls?
- Why did he leave a career in law to start a podcasting agency?
- Why should every attorney consider podcasting?
- What common mistakes should attorneys considering a podcast avoid?
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels