Jeremy Tissot (@TissotEsq) is the founding partner of the California-based Tissot Law Firm and an expert in litigating TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) cases. Hes created a name for himself through his high-profile cases and his charitable work on the board of the LA Trial Lawyers Charities, which has donated over $5M to those in need.
I sat down with Jeremy to talk about his journey across the legal industry, from defense to plaintiff, and partner at one firm to starting his own. Well cover how Jeremy broke into the conference circuit and developed an expertise mid-career. Listen on for more!
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers? Follow us on social media for more.
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Jeremy Tissot?
- What did it take to break into the conference clique?
- How did Jeremy become an expert in TBI?
- Jeremys advice to established lawyers at conferences
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels